Tuesday, May 15, 2018

1,195,005 10:29 pm 5/15/18 Malden Access TV Visual Radio on Public Channel right now

1,195,005 @ 10:29 pm

Amazing, turn on TV and said "hmmm...this show is pretty darn good."

Guest Richard Heneghan...and then...oh my God...it's ME on TV!

Thank you Malden Access...

This is an older show (I recycle some of them) from Burlington.

So Heneghan is a fellow that I met at a Christmas party at a friend's house some years back, talking to me about going up to the state house and making statements.  I said "Why don't you do it on access TV?"


He didn't know about access, so I invited him onto Burlington Access...and then he joined and became producer of the year!


One of the former board members of Burlington also started on access TV through Visual Radio..


Visual Radio has spawned presidents and vice presidents of cable TV.


A V.P. of South Hamilton Access came with me to a Paul Donato breakfast.  She started in access on 40 Canal Street Medford on my show, became a VP and then the president (before she moved to Jamaica, where she owns a business.)


A President of another station started on my show at 40 Canal Street as well.

Visual Radio has spawned TV hosts,
Producers of the Year, presidents, vice presidents and board members across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Good to see this previous show that I haven't seen in years.  


Ben Brown had my DVDs but refused to play them, even before the dumb membership agreements.  He was playing Westford and Dedham access, but refused to play my show.

Think about it.

Thank You Malden Access TV for airing my show tonight, 10-11 pm Tuesday 

Visual Radio with Richard Heneghan's first show.

He's big on conspiracy theories.


oh, cool...I'm talking about Judge Jackson-Thompson and access TV in Medford

ha