Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Han Solo: A Star Wars Story

Review by Joe Viglione




The Embargo is lifted!
https://screenrant.com/solo-star-wars-movie-review-embargo/


Let's try something new.  A different review from the one that I'm working on.   I spent a LOT of time last night writing a review...spent a lot more time searching for my best friend's umbrella which I brought to the movie with me...called the MBTA, called McDonald's...it was at one of the clubs that I work with...thank God...the umbrella means a lot to me.


STAR WARS
SOLO

     This is a fun movie that could have been magnificent...but it fails to reach that bar.  It's fun, plain and simple, and is a good Star Wars fix for we fans who can't get enough.  

    28 year old  Alden Ehrenreich has the look, and the talent, but his emulating Harrison Ford is to the detriment of this well-paced action film.