Tuesday, July 17, 2018

A Challenge to Mark Rumley - The E Mail

1,220,348 @ 9:49 AM
1,220,334 @ 9:25 am



Mark E. Rumley
City Solicitor
Geo P Hassett Drive
Medford MA 02155
RE: Cable Advisory Board invite to Mark E. Rumley


Dear City Solicitor,

Yvette Wilks, Gabby Follett Sumney and Jay Campbell stated at one of the Cable Advisory Board meetings that I videotaped that they would invite you to a meeting to discuss the absurd indemnification agreement, especially since the Board is now discussing my idea of having a satellite TV station.

Oh, and Ms. Wilks got all huffy thinking she can sweep in to our ongoing battle for public access and, like you lifting my ideas for your Rumley Report without giving the credit you promised to give, Wilks now is embracing the idea of a "satellite station," hitting Jay Campbell's "reset" button and claiming TV3 does not matter and never existed.

See Trump committing treason while standing next to Vladmir Putin yesterday.

Since Wilks/Campbell/Follett-Summer-fest are not proactive at all, caught on camera shuffling paper (???) during a board meeting, I'm quite sure they have you scheduled to speak the last Thursday of December 2018 - two days after Christmas. 

I have a suggestion, you should visit the meeting next Thursday, July 26th, on the eve of the "blood moon" and eclipse in South America https://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/lunar/2018-july-27

Let us debate, you and me.  I promise I won't bring Judge Yee who might shut you down again, as he did 9/1/16 in a court of law, so you can deflect, project, lie and read from your thesaurus while I work to help the cable TV subscribers funding the fiasco and benefit the citizens who want some free speech. 

The very first meeting of the Board in March the unqualified board members were excited by my ideas - of course my ideas excite them,. my first show was in 1979.   Obviously your new boss, Mrs. Burke, Mike McGlynn's surrogate, put a sock in it.   Be a man, Mark, and let's discuss a real access TV station.

Are you game?

And, please, no hissing contest as when Michael Marks antagonizes you and you walk right in it and escalate your voice. Leave your emotion outside the door and let's do something for the cable TV subscribers, y'know, like not demanding a CORI check from candidates so that Mayor Burke can investigate the competition unfairly; no lengthy indemnification agreement to keep Johnny Byers from doing his sports show, and - please - don't hang out with Arthur Deluca the way that you did on 9/1/16 outside the courtroom when you are supposed to be INVESTIGATING your former colleague on the TV3 board.

Ready for a debate, Mark?     Your law license vs. my 39 years of experience?

Ready to rumble in civil fashion, old friend Mark?

I am!

Joe Viglione