Sunday, December 9, 2018

As my late girlfriend said...kissing is much too personal...

RIP Pete Shelley

"Homosapien" Singer Dies at 63
Oh No! Peter was very nice to me over the years He dated my ex girlfriend (not the late girlfriend, another ...and "ex" for obvious reasons as I usually don't date women...or Paul Camuso... ...)Told her that the guy Pete was living with was his boyfriend. She was in denial of course (hey, she dated me, that was years of denial... as I told her on the first date that it wouldn't work) Then she phones me "You were right! He was in a relationship with his roommate, who left him to marry a woman." Complicated, isn't it? In any event Peter was a very nice man - I'm sure he loves me telling these silly out-of-school stories in his memory. Rest in Peace, Pete Shelley

Orgasm Addict Pete Shelley

Maybe I'll record a rocking version of "Homosapien" for Pete... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HwmO_GZfzI


Stephanie: You keep posting stuff and deleting it, what's that all about?

Editor: You figure it out...