Monday, December 24, 2018

POPE FRANCIS CALLS OUT CARAVIELLO AND SCARPELLI FOR GLUTTONY!!! the Pope's Approval Ratings Must Be Down there with Donald Trump these days...

Associated PressVATICAN CITY (AP) -- Pope Francis urged Christians on Monday to forgo the greed, gluttony and materialism of Christmas and to focus instead on its message of simplicity, charity and love.  He was especially disappointed in Rick Scarpelli and George Caraviello for gluttony and materialism.  He did appreciate them adhering to the vow of chastity, even if it was unintentional from their big bellies as the new poster image for safe sex.  Scarpelli and Caraviello were going to do a parody sex video until it got rated G for sex and X for horrifying.

Pope: Forgo greed and gluttony of Christmas for simple love


I took the Pope's Advice...I'm focusing on 12 boyfriends for the year 2019, one for each month.  Auditions are at random. 

Just drive by the nightclub I work at on your bike.  If you see me on the sidewalk, Smile at me.  If I spray water on you from my water pistol call Mark Rumley, he will then call Chief Sacco who will tell him that he's retired.  A Reason for us ALL to give THANKS this Christmas.

Dear Pope,

You know how the Beach Boys feel, "All You Need Is Love," Mike Love, that is, the only Beach Boy still in the group they say!