Sunday, December 9, 2018

Michael and Allen are in Love

I was Against Gay Marriage!

Michael and Allen are in love!

Should my two friends marry each other?

Your editor has always considered marriage "a chick thing."
Like all the guys in a heterosexual wedding should go out bowling or to the ball game and let the chicks enjoy "her special day."

Gay people have split off from the homosexual community to become their own entity.  I do not identify as gay, I'm a hardcore homosexual.  Gay people, Lesbians, Transgender, Bisexuals are all different elements of the QC - Queer community.  Though bisexuals can slide from one classification to another...at least through the homosexual and heterosexual community, I find that putting lesbians and gay men into the same category, and not recognizing the difference between gay men and homosexual men, misleading.

Michael and Allen are a unique couple.

My attitude before was "live and let live..." or even better, "Live and let love."

I, and a close friend, felt gay marriage was ...silly.

Years later I have evolved.

I would never have interfered in Michael and Allen settling down and being happily married.  I just might not have agreed with it.

In 2018.  I endorse it.  I have evolved.

Michael and Allen NEED to be married.

I will help facilitate that if they ask...