Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Quote of the Day, JJ

1,311,327 @ 1:19 pm



Howard Hughes Speaks (Oh, this is rich!)

"You know (hypothetically) if your car broke down in Western Mass. I would have loaned you the money."


Editor: You were BLOCKED!  You were the last person I would have called!
11:52 am phone call, JJ, if you are keeping good notes.

File Under: P.J. - Giving him a PELOSI JOB! 

_________________________________________
Stephanie:  So you're moving to Maine

Editor: NO, not at this time.

Stephanie:  Damn.  And you're coming to the council meeting tonight?


Editor: No again, Stephanie, I'm going to build snowmen, naked snowmen, resembling the late John Holmes

Stephanie: Well you don't have to get vulgar about it.

Editor: You are the one who dubbed this a vulgar blog in May of 2017 or something


Stephanie: We'll always have LaCascia's

Editor; And Wegman's, dahling...

Stephanie: Talk to him like this and he will ask to marry you

Editor: OH, I have a script and it is NOTHING like this. He is going to be more whipped when I'm done than Pat Gordon when I serve you with papers for being so negligent with access television

Stephanie: Good old Joe, I don't think I could live without you


Editor: I know you can't...