Monday, September 23, 2019

October 16, 2019 THE GREAT DEBATE #2 we have the transcript already!

1,403,788 @ 9:55 am 
1,403,449 @ 9:39 pm 
1,403,422 all-time page views @ 8:54 pm
     96,578 to one and a half million views!

1,403,788 @ 9:55 am
     96,212 to one and a half million views

The Great Debate 2
October 26, 2019


Kerry Kavanaugh:  Hi I'm Kerry Kavanaugh, and I'm so pleased to be the M.C. of Stephanie Muccini-Burke's coronation, oh...I'm so sorry, wrong script...of this great debate between  the mayor and her challenger

Audience member: Shouldn't you be polite and say the City Council Vice President?

Kerry Kavanaugh:  I can't hear you...anyway, my husband, producer Jason Solowski gave birth to our new baby girl. I impregnated him.


Audience Member: That's because he has no balls to stop you and he from getting fired at WFTS-TV for pulling a Harry MacGilvray and making fun of Tiger Woods' Mistress!  At least Harry kept his job.


Tampa TV Reporters Fired For YouTube Video

http://mcqueue.blogspot.com/2010/08/tampa-tv-reporters-fired-for-youtube.html

WFTS-TV fired three people and disciplined four others for creating a mock newscast and posting it online. The spoof, anchored by Kerry Kavanaugh (left), reported that a Ch. 28 employee was one of Tiger Woods' mistresses. It was apparently meant as a gag gift for the woman's birthday. Click here to read details from the St. Petersburg Times.

Producer Jason Solowski and his wife Boston 25 Anchor Kerry Kavanaugh welcomed a baby girl. –Bill Brett/Globe Staff/File/2017  https://www.boston.com/culture/lifestyle/2019/01/17/boston-25-anchor-kerry-kavanaugh-welcomes-a-baby-girl

KERRY:  I can't hear you....there must be something wrong with those audience microphones, especially if it is something I don't want to hear...anyway, our panelists are Jay Campbell, Dan Kennedy and John Anderson and they are TOTALLY OBJECTIVE.  Indeed, Dan Kennedy has distanced himself from Mayor Burke to create the appearance that he is an objective reporter.

Also, Brian Burke will be muzzled and in a cage for the debate this year.  My husband Jason is putting some Vodka and orange juice in Brian's doggy dish right now to keep his temper, well...to keep the temperamental court clerk ...ahem..subdued.

Now ....the questions.

Jay Campbell: The First Question is for Breanna Lungo Koehn

Dan Kennedy whispers to John Anderson: "Find a tough, tough question for Breanna...

Jay: Dan...everyone heard that. Your microphone is on.

Dan: Ooops, apologies, I'm the editor of MediaNation, please check out my blog, we aspire to get numbers somewhere close to Medford Information Central  https://dankennedy.net/

John Anderson and I were just joking...anyway, the first question is to Breanna Burke...ooops, I mean Breanna Lungo Koehn.   Why is your campaign so negative?

The alleged Anderson mansion...Look whose campaign sign he has on the alleged lawn!

Breanna: Dan, We are running a positive campaign; We're thinking about Medford's future, We...

Dan Kennedy: Time's up. Now for Stephanie Muccini-Burke

Stephanie: I want to thank Dan, John and Jay and especially Kerry for being oh so objective. I know this is a hard decision. Some of you may like my former colleague on the council, Ms. Lungo-Koehn, but I want to scratch her eyes out; I want to throw her into Wright's Pond and have at it like Joan Collins fighting Linda Evans on Dynasty, I, I, I am so mortified that a popular woman like Breanna would try to destroy my beautiful wickedness.


Dan: Nicely put, Mayor Burke.  Now, to the challenger.

Breanna: I'm the City Council Vice President


Dan: You are a megalomaniac, you are full of yourself, you hate Medford.  In fact, you just lost your turn.  This question goes to Mayor Burke and it is from the audience:

Audience:  Did your daughter have sex with the varsity coach

Dan: We seem to be having a little trouble with the microphone.  Sorry audience member - we didn't hear that.  I'll have to ask the question.  Stephanie, isn't it true that you would sacrifice your son's appearance at the all-star game for any minority person.

Stephanie: Yes, Dan. Though my sons are both eminently qualified, just like Donald Trump's sons, we believe in equal opportunity. That poor African American kid couldn't even swing the bat and the coach quit blaming ME. Can you believe that?

Audience: F You, Lady, the kid was more talented than your low-life son...and wasn't your son a varsity coach along with the varsity coach who banged your daughter?

Dan Kennedy: Darn, Stephanie, we have no working microphones in the audience tonight, oh well, on to the next question...


MORE TO COME