Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Why The 27 Police Officers Need to Be Named

1,451,620 @ 9:28 pm
1,451,527 @ 8:11 pm
93 views in 77 minutes

In the United States a citizen is 
PRESUMED INNOCENT.

The 27 Medford officers - allegedly under a criminal investigation by the office of Marian Ryan - have already been disciplined and in some or all cases have paid fines.

But Mark Rumley and Medford City Hall are doing their damndest to hide the names from the citizens who pay these officers' salaries.

The citizen who removed the mayor's uncle from an inappropriate position at the Medford Housing Authority became a target. The same citizen took down Medford Community Cablevision, Inc., to which J.J. McLean, former police detective said "The city is better off for it."

I didn't get the $119,000.00 per year to clean up the city the way J.J. McLean did, and when I worked hard to get to Doug Nagengast through the kindness of former D.A. Gerry Leone, J.J. McLean smeared my efforts looking at Nagengast and saying "He's obsessed."


My response: "J.J. That's why you weren't invited to my party."

J.J. McLean's knuckles got beet red, he was pissed.  And that, my friends, shows you exactly what was going down.  Taking on TV3 I had to take on the entire city government and the police department...and I still brought them down.  TV3 no more!


Michael Marks calls me smart and articulate.
But what the fuck has Michael Marks ever done for me except for invite me to one of his campaign parties.  While he paid TV3 good money for commercials while his constituents were screwed out of their public access.


Nice one, Michael. How devious..and selfish.

Michael calls me smart and articulate


I call Mr. Marks devious and selfish.


And we're both old enough to be accurate.


Of course I don't have a grandpa complex so I'm not about to let Paul Donato grab me you-know-where like Marks did.  Heck, at least my ex boyfriend last year at 45 was good looking (before I dumped him) when I awoke in the middle of the night to find him pulling a Donato on me while I slept.  News flash, everyone, after I dumped him he found some broad with money and they are engaged!  THAT'S WHAT WE CALL REBOUNDING!    Ha Ha...Poor miss thing doesn't know what she's getting into!  Darling, want to compare notes...? Talk about desperate!  IF you get on the phone with me  you'll run, not walk, but we'll let you find out for yourself!  I'm busy busy busy...  He thought it was just another break up (I left him FOURTEEN TIMES before the final get lost) and he was in a state of shock when I wrote him the big kiss-off: "Get tested. Go fuck yourself. Goodbye!"  HA!  AND I DIDN'T LOOK BACK!     An attorney told me it wasn't harassment at the time if I liked it.  Yeah, past tense.  What did Lou Reed say - oh yeah, he was fun for ten minutes.  One of the last things I read to him at his apartment was a one in the morning text (1 AM) from a good-looking fellow I've cared about for years.  And that, as they say, is that!  Move on with a touch of class.  I am much happier, thank you very much and I didn't have to suffer the Claws of Caltiki (see photo below) to get there!!!!!!!!
Twenty years my junior?  What was I thinking going out with someone THAT old.   Won't make that mistake again!  But Mr. Marks, if you want fossils go to the Museum of Science, not Spring Street....please!

Oh let's keep going, these "straight" guys I date...my long time buddy buddy got married twice, has a boatload of kids and called me out of the blue.  We went out for a VERY long time...I started singing his wife's name on the phone "I'm telling XXXXX, I'm telling xXXXX" and he said "I will kill you."   Oh, he's a good guy, but you can chalk that up to just another death threat!  Add it to the list!
_____________________________________


IMPROVING MEDFORD
This magazine worked hard to make good, positive changes in Medford, the changes that were the burden of the police department, not a citizen.


You can see who cares about the public, and who doesn't ...and what the police did to a hard-working volunteer is reprehensible.

The police department put out a smear campaign to attack me.    Right in the pages of the Medford transcript Detective Mackowski and his accomplices spread lies at the place where I once worked. Talk about tortious interference.  Those dirty rats play hard ball.

Now the cowards of the force are trying to hide behind a lame-duck disgraced ex mayor.

That is so yellow-bellied it makes Ed Finn look like a beach ball instead of a beached whale towed (or toad) out to the ocean by Greenpeace!

This senior citizen has taken the hits.

The police did wrong, and they are cowering behind Burke's torn and frayed apron and Mark Rumley's unclean hands.  Pathetic.


Show some courage.  I do.

Show some courage and give us your names, don't make the citizens have to work this hard to get to the truth, to the facts.


The presumption of innocence is the legal principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. In many states, presumption of innocence is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, and it is an international human right under the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 11.
What happens when the police and city hall conspire to take a victim of a violent assault, the editor of this page, and presume him guilty of a crime that he did not commit.

On October 17, 2017, after Chief Leo A. Sacco Jr's son was NOT arrested for the allegation of drunk driving, pulled over embarrassing his family, Sacco rudely and in the most nasty of ways said to the victim "You get the police service you deserve....sue me."




9:28 pm
Pageviews today
147
Pageviews yesterday
1,054
Pageviews last month
29,703
Pageviews all time history
1,451,620




8:11 pm
Pageviews today
54
Pageviews yesterday
1,054
Pageviews last month
29,610
Pageviews all time history
1,451,527