Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Impeach Faux Council "President" Paul A. Camuso

151,420

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE COMES TO MEDFORD (unfortunately) 

I had 5 minutes and 15 seconds left (a friend was timing it at home) and Camuso said I had 4 minutes left!  HA HA...Class Clown in charge of the council. 

Camuso tried to embarrass Dr. Storella...

Camuso graduated with Breanna Lungo Koehn, but DID CAMUSO GO TO CURTIS TUFTS?

Camuso was known as a TROUBLEMAKER


Crazed Doria Alberg adds her filth:
 
Doria Alberg January 07, 2014 at 08:36 PM
What I mentioned early about Joe not wanting Paul Camuso as president of city council because Joe would be 'shutdown' is EXACTLY what happened tonight at the council meeting. Joe's last barb to Paul being something about already being 'drunk' with power.



Wrong again, Mrs. Pizzotti-Alberg - I left of my own volition and got important information out to the citizens about that novice of a not-ready-for prime time faux council president. What you don't know is that the unworthy Paul A. Camuso was so afraid of answering questions Camuso had a POLICE DETAIL at the City Council, wasting resources that are so necessary on a cold and bitter night. So if there was a rape, murder or false bomb threat, an officer or two or three wouldn't be in their car ready to mitigate the situation, they would be caught on the 2nd floor of City Hall. What you DON'T know is that I spoke with the City Messenger to give my time to Bill O'Brien and the Fire Department because I care about this city. They thanked me, and Adam Knight did, indeed, allow the Fire Dept. to speak first, which was my initial request. Some of us are civil, and some people, like the pride of TV3, Paul Camuso, are just drunk with gavel!!! You showed your true colors again, Mrs. Alberg, The Mistress of Misinformation and Personal Attacks on people you don't even know.