Tuesday, January 21, 2014

No Show In the Snow Snow for Camu-SO! tired of going to work

154,502

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT
S    N    O   W!

hI,

i'M YOUR new Council President

Thirty Thousand Dollars a Year to cancel the third council meeting!  Ya think I'd cancel if it were my coronation?


I love taunting and torturing a senior citizen doctor...but not as much as I love a siesta!

I'm not the only one.  Freddy Dello won't be staring at the ceiling!  He'll be looking at the snow...and collecting his 27K for not doing anything for the citizens of Medford

When you see color bars you are paying good money for...know that the Council Siesta is in session!

30K
Such a deal
This won't even go on my attendance record at the council, will it?   I might even have a report card like my uncle Bob!  Think about it.