Thursday, January 9, 2014

Joan on the PATCH is now under attack

1,297 hits in the past 24 -36 hours
152,686 all-time page views
__________________________________

The long, sick and twisted history of TV3

A woman named Joan is standing up for Dr. Storella...and getting attacked by TV3.

Go figure:
  

January 09, 2014 at 10:57 AM
HARVEY (she's writing to Harvey Alberg, one of the individuals on the board being investigated for HATE SPEECH), read it on patch like the rest of you, and I, been to a couple of the meetings in the past and see for myself how disrespectful some of the city council are and how they try to make a fool out of the people and didn't like what I, see and heard so I, stopped going .I'm not someone else is mouth piece, I, speak how I, feel . Maybe I, hit a nerve when I, spoke up for DR STROLLA, AND I still feel the same way he was treated with no respect and I'm glad MR MARKS, spoke up he had class.