Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Rain Today - Snow Melting...weather report.

Weather report.

Snow melting

Rain Today

 

 

 

 

 

153,653 all time hits.

There's Nothing Like A Hit!

and melting show...

The drivers on the road seem to have calmed down...they were insane yesterday...so I'm walking out of the grocery store and some dude is breathing down my neck...I turn around and say "back-off" ...he realized he was in too much of a hurry and apologized...and as he was apologizing some dude on a cellphone (as we are walking to our respective cars) walks into me by mistake.  BUMP...right into me, proving my point. 

 

I said "There you have it."  The fellow said "They're all in a hurry..."   it was a strange night...they were all in a hurry to go nowhere...at least he was nice and as he got into his car he acknowledged me again...sometimes you just have to remind them all to slow down...sometimes...