Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Paul Camuso Letter #5 CAMUSO'S PENSION, REDUX

383,790

This letter was NOT sent to the Middlesex Sheriff's office.  It was sent to another agency on June 30, 2015.

We are expecting a response this week or early next week.

___________________________________________________________________

Dear  Keeper of the Records:


This is a request under the Massachusetts Public Records Law (M. G. L. Chapter 66, Section 10). I am requesting that I be provided a copy of the following records:


---documents concerning the pension of Paul A. Camuso of the office of the Middlesex Sheriff, Peter Koutoujian

---documents providing information on which type of pension Mr. Camuso will be receiving

I recognize that you may charge reasonable costs for copies, as well as for personnel time needed to comply with this request. If you expect costs to exceed $10.00, please provide a detailed fee estimate.


I would be happy to inspect the documents at Medford City Hall to keep the costs down.  I will be photographing the documents if City Hall intends to charge a fee for them.

The Public Records Law requires you to provide me with a written response within 10 calendar days. If you cannot comply with my request, you are statutorily required to provide an explanation in writing.


Sincerely,




TOP 10   1:07 AM July 7