Friday, October 23, 2015

476 away from One Half a Million Page Views

499,524 @ 9:56 pm

A True Story

Last night after Bocelli's driving a sports host back to Tempone Manor I asked if he could go up to a friend's house to get me a bottle of wine.

"I'm not feeling well and a friend has a bottle of wine for me. Will you run up the stairs and fetch it?"

Sports host "Sure."

So near Boston Ave driving down to Winthrop Street I pull the car over.

Sports host says "This is John Granara's house."

Editor: "Yes, he's my friend."

Sports Host: "I almost went out the door to get your wine. Keep driving."


Editor: "How silly of me.  Johnny Granara giving up a free bottle of wine is like me giving up a rare comic book."



So we get to Tempone Manor and I asked "Do you think Lena will give me a glass of wine?"

Sports host: "Don't go there."

THE END