Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fund Raiser at Montvale 10-7-15

481,325 @ 10:13 am
481,311 @ 9:52 am

I finally got a band member on the phone during practice last night and they gave me permission to drop by the fund raiser for Bob Penta - so I got to step in for a little while.

The parking lot, as I stated earlier, was packed.  Free valet parking and the room was rocking!   This was not 75 people in the Bistro for Mrs. Burke, this was a room with hundreds and hundreds of people stomping and cheering.  It was amazing.

There were a LOT of notables there supporting the next Mayor of Medford, and when you see REAL Medford residents in a room, not outside interests putting one thousand dollars a plate up for Mrs. Burke outside the city limits, in Boston, you understand that Penta is the candidate for the people, while Stephanie Burke is partners in progress with outside interests.

By spending a little time at the Montvale Plaza huge and very successful event, it cost me the Lou Reed song "Vicious." The woman singer in our band hijacked it from me :) because I wasn't there on time (with permission!!! from me!!) and it's just as well. I would have dedicated "Vicious" to Stephanie Burke's telephone attack ad disguised as a "poll."   

A huge room rocking with real Medford residents last night is a big indication that one man has the popular vote of Medford citizens.