Saturday, January 23, 2016

Mysterious "Gerry" and former city councilor not-very P.C. (as in Politically Correct)


Page views all time history
  596,056 @ 5:53 pm
1154 thus far today


GOLDEN OLDY CLASSIC FROM
NOV. 16, 2008

XXXXX (Person arrested for false bomb threat and feeding alcohol allegedly to a minor in P-Town) is posting as "Gerry" on the very website that calls out the TV 3 members and board members from doing things in the shadows.



Here's  "Gerry's" post:


Most people in the City are aware of the people that made this issue finally come to a head. 


And that is Matt (Haberstroh,) Chrissy (Barthelette,) Bill (Wood,) Carolyn (Rosen,) and Jimmy Morse. The interesting part of this whole issue is that it will not probably be resolved for years.
(Editor, 1/23/16 responding to post from 11/16/08, so one of the perps was absolutely correct in the dismantling of our public access station as 7 1/4 years have elapsed)

I heard someone say that Steve Marra is the acting GM and that the job will be posted in a few weeks. the current board will be appointing the new GM. I hope one ex board member gets the job. I will leave him nameless for now but I hear it is going to happen in the near future. It will be good for TV 3. This person has been producing shows for years and he is very artistic and creative.

("Gerry" only hits people in the back, with an alias or from his bully pulpit.  He and (now-ex) Councilor Pxxx Cxxuso are trying to take credit away from the person that started the investigation of TV 3, this writer.  


They are angry, jealous and petty. 

Camxxo stalked this writer at 1:55 PM today, Sunday, November 16th, coming up behind me and being very friendly. I ignored him.  

He bought whatever goodies and then walked directly behind me again to intimidate me; actually I gave him the Darth Vader eyes that spoke so eloquently  to Medford's  own Jabba the Hut saying without saying anything: "See you in court." 

What a jerk.


This happened at Dunkin Donuts on Salem Street.  I was eating a bagel, so it, no doubt, attracted him.  I had to finish it quickly before he could grab it from me and eat it himself.

 ___________________________________________________________________

City Solicitor Rumley is quoted in the Medford Mercury on Friday saying:

“The one sentiment that I have heard that I take great exception to is that the city is trying to limit speech,” said Rumley. “The notion the city would censor or squelch free speech is baseless and as city solicitor I would find any such effort repugnant.”
  


6:53 pm 1/23/16

Pageviews today
1,154
Pageviews yesterday
932
Pageviews last month
30,361
Pageviews all time history
596,056