Saturday, January 30, 2016

Best quote of the Day

602,120 @ 7:18 pm
602,096 @ 6:58 pm
24 page views in 18 minutes @ 7:18 pm
__________________________________________________
Called up an old friend to see if he wanted a copy of SKYFALL, the 007 film, which is only five bucks at Target in Woburn.

He said he already has two copies, but was amazed that he got a call from me thinking that they would have killed me off by now.

That most of my friends are betting on my death by the hands of the entrenched cronies (which is a quite larger group of entrenched cronies than just the 501c3 mob,) sooner than later is just an indicator of how hard we are fighting for you, dear citizens of Medford.

FILE UNDER: ESCAPE  FROM MEDFRAUD TO TARGET STORE, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN TARGETED, AND THEY WANT THE SUNSET OF MY LIFE SOONER THAN LATER
__________________________________

SUNSET IN WOBURN
 4:38 pm  Image #5072

"Haven't you noticed the days...somehow keep getting longer..." Seals and Croft