Saturday, January 30, 2016

Ryan's Sunday Morning In Blackstone

602,608@8:33am
602,424@11:59 pm
602,368@ 10:30 pm
272@10:30
328@11:59 pm


Lena comes down the stairs.  Brian is cooking pancakes

Lena:  Mmmmm. Smells good

Brian, handing her the jellies: Mother, Smuckers?"

Lena:Wow! You really are a great First Lady of Medford. 


Where we going for lunch?

Brian:  Fuddruckers

Lena:  Yippee Kai Ai

Ryan:   What is this Mother Fuddruckers' Mustard all about?

Mother Fuddrucker's Mustard

 Ryan’s Blog

 https://ryanpark.wordpress.com/2004/03/04/mother-fuddruckers-mustard/

Mother Fuddrucker's Mustard

The first time I went to a Fuddrucker’s, I was 7. At that time, they had bottles of condiments on the individual tables, including one that was labeled “Mother Fuddrucker’s Mustard”. Well, someone had torn a couple letters off the label… I’m sure you can figure out which letters. I asked my parents what it meant, and they kept yelling at me for reading it. Of course, that just made me more curious, so I’d ask again, and they’d yell again!! It was a long car ride that afternoon…

 

Facebook page on Mother Fuddruckers

https://www.facebook.com/fuddruckers/posts/10151412987209563

So good that an assistant clerk of court yells it out at every Great Debate.  That's what he was saying, Mother Fuddruckers!   How dare anyone accuse the clerk of violating the canon of ethics.    Nothing here to see...
To be continued