Tuesday, February 14, 2017

For Meathead Rick Caraviello, trying to make up his mind/is just too horrifying - SITTING ON THE FENCE

917,780 @ 8:01 am

The Rolling Stones predicted Meathead Caraviello in their song SITTING ON THE FENCE decades ago!

For Meathead Rick Caraviello, trying to make up his mind/is just too horrifying - SITTING ON THE FENCE


My late gal pal Jo Jo couldn't make up her mind either when she put on a pink shoe and a green shoe and OUR limo driver friend ( a nice and HONEST limo driver) brought us to a notorious gay bar.

But not making up her mind on which color shoe to wear did help her make time with a lovely young lady.


And let me make some time with a handsome ex boyfriend of mine (that my Jo Jo fell in love with!)


Of course I went home with a stunningly beautiful body builder that night (not my handsome ex boyfriend that was there!)


...ahhh the good old days.  God, I miss that girl!*



*President of the TV corporation that I was working for at the time called and said "You and Jo Jo were the talk of the hotel."

Ya Think, GG?

Just because we were sipping martinis pool side with that Vice President of Programming for NBC or whatever (first and last time I ever had a martini! I can assure you of that) ...wonder if his wife was watching from the windows above?  He sure looked like a scared rabbit when we were done with him in the sunlight poolside... (oh it was just innocent kissing...but he didn't know what hit him sitting in a pool chair in between the two of us...)


aahhh...the good old days...God I miss that girl...


Let's see...what kind of fun can we have decades later...oh, I know...I'll run for Mayor of Medford...


*My step-daughter - now over 40 - said when she was just twelve "Mom, just because you and Joe are gay doesn't mean the whole world is."  Out of the mouths of babes...




"We're into BEAUTY"
Jo Jo explaining to me our mission!



Truer words were never spoken.