Monday, February 27, 2017

Mark Rumley wants a "retraction" while ALLEGEDLY attacking the church I go to

Mark Rumley and Richard F. Caraviello sent e mails to my attorney this morning which in my opinion libel me.

As people know I am a student of a certain religion, and the remarks clearly are an assault on the church that I go to, ALLEGEDLY AND IN MY OPINION


So Mark Rumley wants a retraction swiftly on this blog post:
 
http://medfordinformationcentral.blogspot.com/2017/02/mark-rumley-paul-camuso-rick-caraviello.html
 

Here it is and we hope it satisfies the thin-skinned "public servant" who serves himself and not this city, in my opinion, allegedly:

allegedly Rick Caraviello and Mark Rumley allegedly had the police at a council meeting allegedly to intimidate me.

Paul Camuso claimed in December of 2015 that he went to the police. He stated that at a city council meeting.  Councilor Marks told me that Camuso told him he was referencing me, Joe Viglione.


We all saw the police at the council the first night that fraud Paul Camuso was "council president" (when he - clearly - was clueless about the Open Meeting law, yet he's council president?)

I was born a Catholic.  Although the church I attend asked me to switch from Catholic to the other religion, a protestant religion, I choose to keep things where they are while being a STUDENT of ANOTHER RELIGION

A student.

The remarks by Rick Caraviello and Mark Rumley to my attorney I believe to be libelous and meant to inflict deep emotional distress.


All this city has done - be it the TV station or the False Caraviello charges is to sue me or drag me into court.

Think about it.

They are bullies and gangsters in my opinion granted me by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.


Rumley calls this blog - and by extension its editor "Delusional."  Mark Rumley wants to spit at someone and throw him down.


There's also a certain e mail Mr. Rumley sent to my attorney that I will not mention here, only reference it, that I will be happy to bring out in a court of law with different counsel and have my current attorney as a witness.


Mr. Rumley has bullied me.  The question Medford residents have is this:

Why is he not doing his 120k job and researching TV3 instead of reading a blog?


In butcher boy we trust!, Paul.

It's a delusional blog - Rumley doesn't want you to believe a word of it.  But he wants to go back into court and say it is TO BE BELIEVED when he already said in court that no one reads it and no one believes it.


Your head spinning yet?


Think of how Rumley goes after his own client, Michael Marks, at the Council.

Remember when Rumley called me "Pat Fiorello" a man who passed on from Alzheimer's?

My beloved aunt died of Alzheimer's - they found her in Sullivan Square in her 90s looking for her mother.  I loved my aunt dearly, she lived on Winter Hill.  She loved me. 

For Mark Rumley and Paul Camuso to paint me as my late friend was in my opinion defaming both Mr. Fiorello and me.