Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Is Mark Tonello thinking of Running for Office - Holding on to Caraviello's Sullied Apron Strings as he is...

924,767 @ 8:05 pm
924,748 @ 7:43 pm
49 hits in 65 minutes @ 8:05 pm




6:34 pm - The Editor's own personal stalker, Mark Tonello, nice posture in the blue shirt?  NOT!

(Look at the light beaming off of Falco's head...and you thought we were joking all this time???) - 

Two Ton Tonello, that's when he's walking hand in hand with his beau, Fat Boy Caraviello, shows up everywhere I am.  Get a room, Mark, with Fred Knight and Adam Dello Russo, please!

If these people loathe me so much, why are they in my face?   Keep your friends close but your enemies closer takes on new meaning with these ugly, creepy cling-ons (not Star Trek, just goofy CLING ONS!)   Tonello, give it a break.  I go to get coffee: Tonello's there. I go to get dinner, Tonello sits next to me.  I go to city hall, Tonello's there.  I have an event, 

Tonello and RICK F (for False Charges) Caraviello show up and bother me 10 days BEFORE the trial that the real victim won and Caraviello left like the dishonest "city council" president that he is.


________________________________________________________

Oh, and the witch, Stephony Mussolini Birch Society has the Christmas lights on

6:31 pm



Here's a photo of Medford Loser Central
bright light bounces off of bald man's head!
6:34 Committee of the Whole, 6:31 Christmas Tree Lights BACK ON ! Wednesday 2-22-17 

Diane McLeod was down the hall with some meeting that was LOUD, but she was very short with me when I told her about an incident with a local disabled person yesterday. What a do-nothing job. What has McLeod accomplished in all these years? 

We have to cut taxes by trimming away these do-nothing jobs and the huge paycheck a useless city solicitor grabs from us. I've known Diane since early 2003 ...14 years of useless "education" yet we've all done more for our city than her.



_____________________________________________







7:40 pm


Pageviews today
28
Pageviews yesterday
873
Pageviews last month
20,476
Pageviews all time history
924,748