Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Heidi Gal Friday - plus poem read on the air!!!!!

952,928 @ 3:33 pm
962,905 @  2:52 PM
952,858 @ 1:46 pm


In Lawrence I was plain old Heidi

Now I'm Belson's fave girl Friday
The Chelsea teacher, how we shocked her
So I've changed, now I'm the Doctor


Two subjects I refuse to broach

The blogger and the varsity coach
You say their names, I see red
Let's get them together, and put this all to bed


The younger and the older man

Let's copy Greece so they don't Sudan
My name is Heidi, I'm the boss
and this is where you make the sign of La Crosse*


La Crosse is a city. Get your minds out of the gutter.*
Dr. Riccio's Geography Class...you are all inferring the WRONG things...Judge Cremens is so right, this blog is VERY DELUSIONAL

Roy Speaketh:  "It was Judge Wrenn that said "delusional," Judge Cremens called the blog "juvenile."


Heidi: And TV3 would quote the guy from Continental Cablevision that we think they wrongfully fired...or paraphrase him "Juvenile, Delusional? What's the difference?"
_______________________________


Too funny, as I'm writing this a rendition
of Jimi Hendrix's If 6 was 9 plays,
my surprise song of the day (where I don't even know what it is)

Too funny


file under: Serendipity

HEAR THE POEM
HEIDI, GAL FRIDAY
ON THE JOE VIG POP EXPLOSION!

16)Barbara Streisand   Where You Lead
______________________________________
BONUS  POETRY READING
HEIDI, GAL FRIDAY  HEAR IT BETWEEN Barbara Streisand and Jimi Hendrix
_____________________________


17)Jon Butcher   If 6 Was 9

The Varsity Coach, the Blogger, the sign of La Crosse...perhaps
the city where the blogger and the varsity coach have an encounter

Play if 6 was 9 as the soundtrack, Jimi!