Sunday, April 9, 2017

Covelle Hire Atty Jeff Driscoll ROCKETS to #1 in the Top 10, and that ain't good news for Attorney Driscoll or MHA

NEW TOP 10 FOR PALM SUNDAY

ATTY DRISCOLL ROCKETS TO #1
HEIDI RICCIO PARODY STRONG #2

People are getting informed!

Jeff Driscoll rocketed to #1 today, on Palm Sunday, the day Mercury goes Retrograde again.


Hey Attorney Driscoll, never accept an important legal deal in the heat of Mercury going Retrograde.

Oh, that's right, you're not superstitious!


Don't say we didn't warn you!  Mercury is Retrograde, in MY star sign, Taurus.

THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN!   


Interest in serious business about Atty Driscoll pushes Heidi Riccio parody down to #2.  ok, i know I'm funny - hearing Rick Caraviello admitting to being on the list of Top 10 SOB's in a court of law, two things happened:

a)I thought to myself, "I know I'm funny...didn't realize I was THAT funny!"

b)Biting my tongue, hiding the laughter on my face in front of judge and jury, I - of all people, excellent in a court room, almost fell off of my chair with laughter.  Mr. Caraviello probably saw it, uncontrollable laughter because some nitwit dragged moi into court on some really funny stuff!   It will be quite serious once the new lawyers serve Mr. Caraviello and the city, trust me on that.  THIS is no laughing matter.
_______________________________
But the great news about Driscoll instantly floating to the top?


People are getting serious again! 
We have LOTS AND LOTS OF AMMO/INFORMATION that is going to post soon.

"I am a trafficker of information" The Merovingian, Matrix II or III



__________________________________________________________
























































Pages