Friday, July 13, 2018

Mayor Muccini-Burke Showing her INCOMPETENCE!

1,218,969 @ 2:20 pm
oh my God, 969, it's an omen!

Incompetence!

Krystle Campbell Park.  Where is it?

Public Access TV?  Where is it?

Appointing hacks like Jay Campbell, Yvette and Gabriella to do a man's job!

Stumbling, fumbling mayor with her bumbling, mumbling allegedly drunk husband

And the specter of some handsome varsity coach out there.

If this mayor had one ounce of common sense she'd have the handsome varsity coach pick me up on a Friday night and take me to Maine or P-Town or somewhere so I won't have time to type about all her ...her....her....


well, her utter incompetence!

Varsity Coach for the weekend...

You'll know where I am when you see "On Vacation" posted on this blog.

Hey Mr. Varsity Coach, I'm of age!

And I'm not one of your students!

Older, Better, Smarter and Much Cuter than some alleged lacrosse player!

Hey, I'm not a jealous person by nature,
but am I jealous of some allegedly promiscuous young lady tagging the varsity coach!

Hell, YES, I am!!!


:)

Send all lawsuits to the firm of:
Yum, Yum and YUM, LLC