Monday, April 22, 2019

Our Nutty Old Engineer Went After My Girlfriend Martha!


Zed McLarnon went insane!
He wasn't like this in the 1970s when we recorded with him...our keyboard player now a top executive at HBO... ha ha ha...
that's why I call it

HOMO BOX OFFICE!
ha ha... he ran off and married the chick who would be in my bed waiting for me to come home.

Too funny!

JV: Liz, what are you doing in my bed?

Liz: Warming it up for you!

JV: Get out.


She was so pissed off that she ran after the guy who had a crush on me...ha ha...and married him.   

They should do a documentary on old Zed!



            Evidence presented at trial showed that in October 2015, defendant McLarnon made contact with a person he believed to be an arms dealer (who was actually an undercover FBI agent) for the purpose of buying illegal weapons.  After negotiating with the agent at a store in Chichester and paying a total of $700 cash, on November 6, 2015, the defendant took possession of a .22 caliber pistol with silencer, an AK-47 style semi-automatic rifle, and explosives, along with ammunition for the firearms.  He then was arrested at a rest stop in Seabrook, NH.  


  The evidence further showed that McLarnon intended to use the weapons to kill his ex-wife's husband, as well as a Boston federal judge and a former Massachusetts Attorney General.      

https://www.justice.gov/usao-nh/pr/massachusetts-man-sentenced-25-years-buying-explosives-and-firearms-intent-murder-federal


LEAVE MY MARTHA ALONE, ZED! 

So Zed has engineered an album by me and a Top exec at Homo Box Office, a Paul Winter Consort album, and tried to engineer something against my gal pal Martha but failed!

File under: MOVIE OF THE WEEK!!!!!



Hey Zed, I have another ex boyfriend stashed in Seabrook...
good thing you didn't visit him.   I broke it off...HE WAS AS IN LOVE WITH ME AS LIZ WAS... It lasted a year...





So one night I'm at the old Fritz, it's called something else now, under the Chandler Hotel...and some hot dude with a sweater on had me in the corner with his hand on my leg.   

Since the Seabrook boyfriend was driving me crazy...and I was faithful to him...whining about how we are in love (Do I have a say in this? I sure liked him...but it was not love, darlings...) well...the love stuff was pushing me to the brink ...and suddenly some dude has his hand on my leg.  Rather good looking too.

But y'all know me...I thought about it and went home.  Alone.

But I thought about it for some time so....

Don't I get a phone call "YOU WERE KISSING ON A MAN LAST NIGHT AT THE FRITZ"


"No...(MR X) ...I wasn't kissing on anyone...he had his hand on my leg."

Duh....like I'm not being stalked enough in my life...

Left him pretty quickly for someone more fun....because that's the way I am...

it's 2:38 am...monday after Easter...time to hear a song...
___________________________________________


oh I feel another song coming on...

I love this song of mine; we ran out of budget money from Paris,

I wanted bells and whistles and stuff clanging like time has come today by the Chambers Brothers

it actually works better raw



words and music joe viglione

looking all around / inside outside
reverberating sound / inside outside
all the things that you do are coming back for you inside

here it comes again / inside outside
like a long lost friend / inside outside
the things that we say are coming back this way each time
inside outside
inside outside

middle 8   new changes/moving back and forth
oh I'm so involved with you I just can't take it anymore

yeah I'm looking all around
inside outside
reverberating sound
inside outside
all the things that we are
from the near to the far
inside

inside outside
inside outside

last verse
looking all around
reverberating sound
all the things that you know
are coming back so slow inside
back inside
back inside
locked up inside
hey they're locked up inside
they're coming back again
just like a long lost friend
on a tightrope ride
inside outside

https://soundcloud.com/joe-viglione/inside-outside

Produced by Joe Viglione at Euphoria Sound, Revere
from New Changes album released in Paris, France 1985
Sim Lee on drums, Carolyn Casey on bass, Joe T on keyboards
Jimmy Mac on guitar,

Old Zed didn't record this one...it was a different crackpot engineer

Good thing I'm such an excellent producer...