Friday, April 19, 2019

Crooked is as Crooked Does- Mackowski, Rumley, Finn, Caraviello - See You In Court

On Facebook

 Try this one on, Glenn, because I was working for the Republican candidate in Medford, they had a cruel and abusive stalker attack me (June 12, 13, 2015) so I got a one year and then three year additional HPO on her (Harassment Prevention Order,) the city solicitor tried attacking me from the witness stand (aiding and abetting the stalker,) I got him removed with a simple objection to the judge, who called his testimony "irrelevant" (of course, he was attacking me,) and then the city clerk SLUGGED me June 16, 2015, three days after the stalker, i was intimidated by a government official, the police demanded I drop my case or they would come after me for intimidating them (what? By filing a case against a crooked clerk) and then they came after me anyway using the violent clerk case when I asked about a politician's daughter sleeping with a teacher. Remember, I was helping the Republican and the Democrats came after a progressive. Read about it here, I won, of course, at a great financial cost https://medford.wickedlocal.com/.../case-involving-city...


https://medford.wickedlocal.com/news/20170308/case-involving-city-council-president-tossed-out-of-court?fbclid=IwAR3H6PM6wI-YKagZqOHXLmz4xpEdQWCvgEkj135mxeeh_HKE4TV5HmqpfVI