Friday, April 26, 2019

None of them had hits like Al Capone...

1,340,867 @ 11:56 am
 
Still one of my favorites of my original songs.

This song was swirling in my head for quite awhile.  We had an intense group of Boston notables at the session, so I finished writing the song and we recorded it that day at the studio.

Interesting because I wrote very little down over the years, the melody and the idea kept swirling around in my brain and finally emerged in a recording studio.

The song got a ton of great comments on The Boston Phoenix and tons of spins - it ruled on that chart for quite awhile, and I performed it at Great Woods which is now the X Finity Center, went through so many names...https://www.ticketmaster.com/xfinity-center-tickets-mansfield/venue/8213  

Largest venue that I've performed at to date.  The Channel,
the Opera House, The Paradise (49 performances there...probably a world's record...)

Medford does NOT foster talented people.  The city officials are far too full of themselves.

THERE'S NOTHING LIKE A HIT
https://soundcloud.com/joe-viglione/theres-nothing-like-a-hit-the-count-viglione-from-lifes-work-cd