Sunday, April 28, 2019

Chief Buckley - DO THE RIGHT THING!

1,341,662 @ 1:22 pm
we are averaging a page view every 3 minutes!  Wow.


Here's the good news, Medford.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation told me that they would hit the Medford Police with evidence tampering if they get rid of the floppy disc.

So thanks to my public records requests we know that the floppy disc still exists, they cannot tamper with it.

Now the FBI can do its job and see if Medford City Government is hiding someone that allegedly used city-owned equipment for something extremely bad.
Enclosed is the May 17, 2018 letter from City Solicitor.

With all the evidence the police are feigning they can't tell the age of the person in the floppy disc, yet they won't return it.

Can you believe this?

They know the victim's name, where he worked, and when the alleged perpetrator had to leave the apartment where the filming was done, allegedly with Medford city-owned cameras.

What if this was your child?

What if this was your child on camera ?


from Rumley's May 17, 2018 e mail response to my
public records request

Well, what is it? 

Guess what? 

I think the solicitor has it wrong again. 

It wasn't a "singular item." 

It was a floppy disc, a letter AND an envelope with more evidence written on the backside of the envelope. 

There were three items that the police took a photo of and sent to me as proof that they had received the materials. 

We know that police officers or a retired officer read this website. 

We URGE these fine upstanding gentlemen to DO THE RIGHT THING and get to the FBI to study the floppy disc WITH THE ACCOMPANYING LETTER and it will be EASY to identify that the alleged youth was either an adult or underage. 

Given the information about a late deacon and a similar situation, open your eyes, Medford, don't let my hard work die on the vine. 

Don't think I'm not looking over my shoulder because I'm doing the right thing and getting this information out to the public.

i've already had a taste of the corrupt actions of the government and the police when I asked about a lacrosse player and alleged sex with a teacher.

they filed false WITNESS INTIMIDATION charges on me when I was the witness that was intimidated.