Sunday, April 21, 2019

We Indulge In All Those Strangers....

1,339,712 @ 9:39 pm

The Greatest Rock Star in America
is back!


https://soundcloud.com/joe-viglione/riding-master-3-12-15 

i have a full length motion picture on this song!

Riding Round Nowhere


Here I am again
Wandering Back from the Who Knows When
the Red Light I find disturbing
my heart wants to fly through the galaxy
the blue light comes in phases
we indulge in all those strangers
riding round nowhere
here there I disappear
riding round nowhere
without a
out a care
Can you feel the flash inside
all those emotions you try to hide
red light fades to blue
just memories when I'm not with you
Riding round nowhere
can you feel it once again'
comes on back like a long lost friend
the mirror I am reflecting you

i'm riding round nowhere
here there I disappear
riding round nowhere
without a care

(C)2019 Joe Viglione
Var Music Publishing, ASCAP



Another Masterpiece

https://soundcloud.com/joe-viglione/outside-around-words-and-music-joe-viglione?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1GcQgL-c1zyUcTHn6Fm3LhOeu48KljZhPNIaxqFmqsXBWK4EVAU3zPAqA

OUTSIDE AROUND....

 My mind can move in, this way
I feel just like the wind upon the waves
but what every feeling, feeling does
my mind is not what it was
guess I'm outside around
outside around around around
outside around
My mind is free...BUT
my mind is not what it used to be
and the time to forget you left way over there
oh please stay
i get into what you say
and it's such a lovely sin
tell me have you ever been
outside around?
Words and Music: Joe Viglione
Copyright (C)1985 Joe Viglione/Ascap, all rights reserved.
Var Music Publishing, BMI