Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Another Country Heard from

These Trump Followers Need to be Locked Up

They are certifiable!


From Anthony Michael
Disagree. I think he is a fantastic President. You are so biased in your position youbignore logic and follow the media’s agenda blindly to the point it concerns me.

"Youbignorelogic" - wow, a new word developed by crazed Trump followers.

"I think he is a fantastic President" alone should get that individual committed. 



To Anthony Michael:
That you lash out and say I absorb the media rather than draw my own conclusions is typical GOP talking points 101. Make statements that are ridiculous. If you know my good history taking on Medford politics you KNOW that I investigate on my own, find public records that city hall wants hidden, and bring that information to the public. Your argument is as baseless as it is scurrilous. You have no facts, just make it up as you go along. Essentially, my position is that the Democrats in Medford are EXACTLY like that lying s.o.b. Trump. You can build your own page if you don't like my editing. It's a free country. I'm amazed at how Trump followers are so blinded by an evil pied piper. If you like being lied to, go to 85 Geo P. Hassett Drive and talk to the city solicitor or the mayor, they aren't in Trump's league as liars, but my reporting is to enlighten those who come from the position of logic, not those who want to believe Trump the crooked scam artist, con artist, reprobate criminal that cheats his own workers, is duplicitous, a hypocrite and the biggest threat to the human race since a mega meteor hit. Have I made my point? https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/19/politics/fact-check-trump-orlando-rally/index.html