Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Mark E. Rumley, the E Stands for EVIL, The Evil Master of Censorship in Medford

1,355,961 @ 11:35 AM 6/12/19
 
THE CURSE OF MARK EVIL RUMLEY




Breaking. Stephanie won’t let Breanna on Access TV six weeks before election. Also censoring Michael Marks. And here they want to blame me. Photo from the AMC Theater, Boston, June 11, 2019 screening of Men in Black. My friend was atop the escalator trying to say Hi. I said "Wait, wait...gotta take this photo..." the sun is obscured by the window pane frames, but that adds to the effect. You won't see this on public access in Medford, no matter how beautiful it is
 six weeks of no political speech.

I told you in 2015 that they were censoring new candidates intentionally to - in creepy fashion - keep hold of the McGlynn Power Grab


Rumley violates ALL his oaths, it seems, doesn't it?  What a creep!



City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley / Medford Daily Mercury on or about Nov. 16, 2008 (quoted from the 2nd Judge Jackson-Thompson hearing) saying:


“The one sentiment that I have heard that I take great exception to is that the city is trying to limit speech,” said Rumley. “The notion the city would censor or squelch free speech is baseless and as city solicitor I would find any such effort repugnant.”
MARK EVIL RUMLEY LYING TO A RETIRED JUDGE