Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Zed McLarnon Hits #1 - from Prison, Martha

Dearest Martha Coakley,

I want to apologize for the actions of Zed McLarnon, the very sick engineer who wanted to go after you and others.   I kinda figured he was unhinged as of late reading his crazy e mails.

He wasn't always that way!  


In fact, at the recording studio at U.Mass where we worked with him on my 2nd album...
...me and my co-singer (we're like Funny and Cher, I'm funny, she's Cher) were fighting over old Zed.  He actually was quite good looking in 1978 or 1979, whenever it was, though he did have a fat derriere so I told my "Cher" she could have him.  He was married back in the day (isn't the divorce what drove him off the deep end?)... so like my ex girlfriend from that time said, 

"...always throw them back to the wife when you're done."  

Of course a woman chasing a homosexual man for six years is the ultimate in frustration...she graduated to married men...and truth be told, so did I - per her advice, but that's a story for another day!

As for my co-singer...we're still together....41 years now...longer than some marriages... come see us close out the summer on Nantasket Beach ...we'll put you on the guest list!
_________________________________
Back to Zed (now there's a name for a horror flick!)

I would have stopped him!  Promise.

I mean, we need you as one of our faithful readers so that we can torture you and your political friends with our accurate writings every moment of the day!  Life would be no fun without making sport of Martha!

We love you, Martha, you are OUR Clean Up Woman...Betty Wright has NOTHING on you!


And here's the good news...we never got to interview Zed...he was on our list of guests....YIKES....he might've assassinated me, on camera, as I only have nice things to say about you....well, not all the time...but I did vote for you...

love and kisses
the gay caballero!