Thursday, April 20, 2023

Boston Globe Swipes Your Money Unauthorized and Plays With it for Fifteen Days, the Bad Business Practices like TV3's Money Managers Bankrupt Alberg and Deluca, Just so Wrong and Sleazy

 

Better Business Bureau: I have reviewed the response submitted by the business and have determined that the response does not satisfy or resolve my issues and/or concerns in reference to complaint # 19946646.

 Please add your rejection comments below; if you do not provide any details, your complaint will be closed as Answered. 

Businesses and Customers should be civil, courteous and polite in their responses to complaints. It is important to remain professional and productive when participating in the BBB complaint process.

Diane Creedon and the Boston Globe did NOT credit my debit card.  They tell you that the money will be returned "within 7 to 10 business days" from April 21, when they swiped the money from my account on April 17, 2021, so they return the money they take fifteen days later.  

The big issue is that I asked to NOT take the money if the rate would go up in two e mails on April 14, 2023, 

they acknowledged the letter and took the money anyway.   "Marlon" an alleged supervisor, on April 17, and Creedon who called me, April 19, 2023, were abusive, condescending, Creedon was blaming me (they took my money,) horrible phone calls.  

So I looked on Better Business Bureau site, on Amazon, on other internet searches (one organization sites the Boston Globe as having "terrible" customer service) and I noted that complaints similar to mine are logged all over the internet by other customers.  

 

It is truly a scam.   (It's like Harvey Delucia and Ron Alberg of TV3's scam artist money managers are now at the Globe)

 

We don't know if they are inflating their subscriber base to flim flam potential advertisers, or if they do that to thousands of customers to play with the money and grab interest, but their business practices are deceptive (see Mass General Law 93a) and they are rude.  

I am still waiting for my money.  Diane Creedon told BBB they sent the money back.  It is not in my bank account today.   It was stolen from me and they are playing with it; I most likely won't see my money until May and they were told to cancel the account if they raised the rate. 
 

They didn't.  Diane Creedon was mean and abusive to me on the phone yesterday, pure elder abuse.
 

Regards,

Joe

0 comments: