Monday, April 10, 2023

Boston Herald Sucks and Steals Your Money

 Part 3

What is also documented is that I took ill in March,
the most serious illness I've had in decades.

So while I'm in bed for weeks the merciless Boston
Herald takes advantage of my illness and steals fourteen
dollars 

I can prove this to a judge, and will.


Joe Viglione 

Mon, Apr 10 at 5:20 PM
Boston Herald
P. O. Box 4004
Westford, MA 01886
 https://www.bostonherald.com/contact-us/
Office: 617-426-3000

Re: MGL 93A DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES

What is a 93A claim in Massachusetts?
Chapter 93A ) protects people from unfair 
and misleading business actions. 
It gives buyers the right to sue in court 
and get back money they lost. 
The law also allows businesses to sue 
other businesses. 
This only happens when a business 
was dishonest or unfair to another one.

Account: 9391554   
Re: never got my 14 dollar refund 
Re: Boston Herald subscription cancellation confirmation
_______________________________________________________________________

TO: MARC GRASSO AND BOSTON HERALD: 

Under the provisions of Massachusetts 
General Laws, Chapter 93A, Section 9, 
I hereby make written demand for relief 
as outlined in that statute.

 On or about March 29, 2023, 
the following unfair or deceptive act occurred: 


1)My Eastern Bank account had fourteen dollars 
swiped from it with no warning.  
The Boston Herald swiped the money.

2)I immediately canceled, online, 
and phoned and canceled.

3)Days went by, my money 
was not refunded.

4)Some woman at the Herald said 
"we are sending you a check."   ????

5)Today I spoke with another rep who said he would:

a)send it to escalation

b)I asked for a supervisor and got 
Sam who was rude and condescending and
said he was sending five dollars or so.

Sam said they  xxxxxx.... so they are charging
me for a paper I loathe.   
 
Howie Carr and Joe Battenfeld are so off course and
praising Trump, the individual now arrested for
 fraud (finally) that no sane person
would want to read their traitorous
 propaganda that is anti-American

This unfair or deceptive act or practice is, 
in my opinion, declared unlawful by 
Section 2 of Chapter 93A, 

As a result of this unfair or deceptive act or practice, I suffered injury or loss of money as follows: 

$14.00 and many hours on the phone and typing.

Therefore, I hereby demand the following relief: 
$14.00 x 3 = $42.00

"Sam" was insulting and rude.  
We know the Boston Herald is in serious financial
trouble, but deceiving senior citizens 
for a few bucks and nasty phone people at the Herald
is not a way to run a business....
unless it is owned by crooked Donald J Trump

I want my money now or I will see you in court.

 Chapter 93A gives you the opportunity 
to make a good-faith response 
to this letter within thirty (30) days. 
Your failure to do so-could subject you to 
triple damages, attorney's fees and costs
 if I decide to institute legal action. 


Sincerely,  

joe viglione

0 comments: