Monday, July 20, 2015

E Mail to Kathy Kreatz and Chris Daveta

403,637@4:30 pm
403,524 @ 12:59 pm


Hello Chris and Kathy:

You are both at a disadvantage, Chris and Kathy,  as the Mayor is cheating you out of access television for your campaign. You may even be aligned with the McGlynn/Muccini-Burke faction, but they are doing you no favors by keeping you off of television.

This is a deliberate and malicious ploy by McGlynn to keep "outsiders" from having a level playing field.

By keeping new voices and new faces off of the school committee, McGlynn retains control for his "shadow government."

Chris, I noticed on the MedfordMass yahoogroup that you mentioned Johnny D's.   Yes, Medford can pick up the slack.  We should.


Make room for TV3 at the Chevalier.
That idea, and Rick Caraviello's idea of the library, both viable and absolutely necessary over the next 105 days.

Fred Laskey was on the Mayor's committee - which was a distraction as the Mayor knew all along what he was going to try to do: put it at the high school after the election.  When I noted the Laskey/Chip Hines/Goldsberry stunt was a distraction people got angry with me.   Oh well, you can lead horses to water but...

Once again I was "spot on" to quote Nell Coakley of the Transcript.

Mr. Laskey is a nice guy, but he made me a promise that we would have TV and the Mayor used Fred like a dishrag and threw him away. The pattern with McGlynn and his "friends" over the years.

Fred is not fighting for access TV.  

I am. 

THE MAYOR IS OBLIGATED TO YOU!
The Mayor received my proposal, on time, on March 26, and the Mayor delayed access TV to keep YOU and your colleagues off of TV.

The Mayor is putting huge resources into attacking me, including a felonious assault on my person by Ed Finn, the City Clerk on June 18th.

April 27, 2010 I was also assaulted at City Hall - possibly the first time in Medford's history that a resident was assaulted at the council.

Why?

Because McGlynn is squelching free speech and I represent YOUR free speech.

United we stand.

I have the experience and knowledge, and it terrifies the Mayor. In fact, McGlynn, Solicitor Rumley and Ed Finn are doing everything they can to "poison the well" and try to convince people not to work with me.

Why?  Because they know I can deliver.
If my skills and experience didn't matter they would ignore me.  But they don't ignore me - they go on the attack.

One person in Medford can deliver access TV.

Everyone else is giving lip service.

One man is on the front lines fighting for you.

Work with me so that we have access TV in Medford in the next two weeks

I only want to help ALL candidates and the citizens of Medford, against the objections of the lame-duck Mayor.

You have 105 days until election day.
I can put the station together for us instantly!  Please support this effort to help you and the community, and don't listen to Mark Rumley about access being obsolete. He is shilling for McGlynn.



Respectfully,

the editor
 
To paraphrase Anthony D'Antonio,
Solicitor Rumley has a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn if you believe his mantra from 2008:




City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley / Medford Daily Mercury
on or about Nov. 16, 2008 (quoted from the 2nd Judge Jackson-Thompson hearing) saying:

“The one sentiment that I have heard that I take great exception to is that the city is trying to limit speech,” said Rumley. “The notion the city would censor or squelch free speech is baseless and as city solicitor I would find any such effort repugnant.”