Sunday, May 15, 2016

Editor Considering a Write-in Campaign against Paul Donato

706,454 @ 10:15 pm
706,443 @ 10:04 pm
117 hits in 135 minutes!!!


Date Rep...ooops...State Rep Paul Donato needs to answer some questions.




The editor of Medford Information Central is considering a write-in campaign against the long in the tooth State Rep.

We have lots of questions that Mr. Donato has not answered about TV3, about his allegiance to the old McGlynn regime and more.

Date Rep Donato...ooops State Rep Donato needs to tell us why he hasn't investigated someone at the Highway Dept, a Varsity Coach, and the TV3 finances.

After all, Date Rep Donato only shared an office with a Medford City Solicitor, no conflict of interest there.


TRUE STORY:

I walked into Donato's office ...well, we had an appointment and I attempted to walk in to Donato's office.  A smiling man had his foot in the door.   The smiling man looked at me and said:


"Frank took the money."


OK, it was funny.  He got a laugh out of me. Yet he still blocked the door.


He then looked at me seriously and said:


"Frank took the money."


I said.  "got it. now let me in." (paraphrased.)

OK, he let me in and so I "walked on down the hall" like Jim Morrison sings in the Doors THE END and our jolly State Rep was down the hall and asked me to take a seat behind some legal desk.

I sit down.

Paul Donato said "You're sitting in David Skerry's chair."


I - in good actor form - jumped up out of the seat in an instant so I don't catch rabies or anything else, playing along. (Skerry represented Dr. Rabies and its contagious - ostensibly with YOUR public access monies, see?)


Donato (paraphrased) "You can sit down. It's Mark Rumley's chair."


WHAT THE HELL IS A MEDFORD CITY LAWYER DOING SHARING AN OFFICE WITH A STATE REP?

CHECKS AND BALANCES IN THIS CITY?

DATE REP DON PAULATO NEEDS TO TELL US WHY THERE'S NO CONFLICT THERE.

and if ye merry olde editor is a write-in candidate for State Rep, we can get those answers!  Oh, answers about allegedly doing this or that for some people while ignoring others.
_______________________________

IF YOU WANT TO DATE REP DONATO CALL SUSAN CROWLEY AND ASK TO BE PUT IN HIS LITTLE BLACK BOOK.

IT COULD BE CROWDED

AND THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO FIND OUT THIS ELECTION CYCLE.

_________________________________
DONATO THINKS TO HIMSELF "IF only I sent him a birthday card last week.  Darn."