Saturday, November 19, 2016

Faccia Brutta2. The Sequel

860,725@2:01 pm

1:35 pm @ Dunkin across from Bistro 5. Woman texting and driving in Dunkin parking lot with children and seniors entering and leaving donut shop. I wave my camera and tell her i am going to Chief Sacco with it. She says "You're on the city council. I said "No, I'm running for mayor".  She blabs "my cousins are detectives ". I said. "Good, have them investigate me. You are the one who broke the law and couldhave killled someone. Shame on you.  Get the Dunkin security footage!!!

Her husband came in and threatened me. Like i havent been threatened before. He was uglier than her

Hey Sacco

I was just threatened by some guy. License xxxx   His wife was texting and driving

It is probably on Dunkin West Medford across from Bistro 5 security cameras

She also defamed me by saying i was on the city council.  That was worse than her husband's bad breath in my face. Yecch. On THAT poor excuse for a council

I am sure you will do nothing about it. As usual. You only go after innocent people  from my experience with you

ADA Doug Nagengast told me to call the police if i feel threatened. 

Please get the security tapes bthank you