Thursday, November 17, 2016

860,008 page views THE BALLAD OF ELMER YELMUR!

860,078@10:57 pm
860,008 @ 8:40 pm

ONE HUNDRED THIRTY NINE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY TWO PAGE VIEWS TO ONE MILLION HITS

THE LAW OFFICES OF ELMER YELMUR

WHEN I PLAY THE GUITAR
THEY CALL ME STRUMLEY
THIS IS THE BALLAD OF
ELMER YUMLEY
WENT TO THE CITY COUNCIL
THERE WAS A 
FIRE BREATHING DRAGON
THE LANGUAGE HE DID BUTCHER
HE MUST BE OFF THE WAGON

atty David P. Cherry:   That poem makes no sense

Elmer: You have to live in Drofdem, then it makes lots of sense

Atty Cherry: Live in Drofdem? I was the first president of the Drofdem Media Center

Elmer: And now you are secretary to my cousin, Elmur Yumley.  Do you really want to brag that you were involved with those racist, homophobic, cheating, alleged fraudsters at 3TV?

Atty Cherry: I'm retired. I keep my hand in it...

Elmer Yelmer: Your hand in what? The cookie jar?

Atty Cherry: I'll sue you

Elmer Yelmer: Not since your antagonist shut down the access station keeping the fraud board's access to the funds to pay you DENIED, poor Dr. Rapies ...and we do mean poor - has to use dial-up to harass people for you

Atty Cherry: Not for me.  I don't have to like ALL my clients, do I?

Elmer Yelmur: Since my cousin owns this law office and won't allow you to sue me, are you going to threaten to kill me?

 Atty Cherry: No, no, no, that would make it seven in five and at my age my teeth might fall out in front of Judge Holtz again...


to be continued