Monday, June 11, 2018

A Letter from Stephanie

1,205,622 @ 5:31 pm
EVEN WE GET LETTERS DEPARTMENT:

 I find your tactics reprehensible and do NOT want to be in any way shape or form associated with you. Overall I find you to be an ugly, vicioous and deplorable human being and do not want my words attached to your blog.

_______________________________________________________________________
love it!

what Stephanie doesn't understand is that she is captivated by our blog ...meanwhile, I wouldn't know her if I bumped into her...being allergic to women anyway, there's little chance of that!!! 

Good thing for her is that giants like me are sensitive to others, I go out of my way not to step on ants!

___________________________________

Here's my response to Stephanie R., not to be confused with Stephanie M.B., the alleged mayor:

Oh I was just being nice calling someone who I did not name  a “colleague” to keep things discrete.

What you call other people is a reflection of yourself. 


As for me, I just put a mirror up to what people do to me. They don’t like what they see because my skill is reflecting back to people what they truly are. 

Thought you would have figured that out by now.* Your rant violates Facebook’s terms of service. And there you have it

*The late Gloria Foster as The Oracle "I  thought you would have figured that out by now." Matrix 1
next post from JV:

 I just changed it for you on the blog. To quote Mr. Smith in the Matrix sequel "See...I'm not so bad once you get to know me"