Saturday, June 30, 2018

Gabby Follett Sumney ADMITS no cable TV experience! Shocker!!!!

1,213,303 @ 12:47 pm

KNOW NOTHING ARTHUR DELUCA ON STEROIDS!
GABBY WANTS TO USE HER 'MEDIA EXPERIENCE' THEN ADMITS SHE HAS NO
MEDFORD AND NO COMMUNITY TELEVISION EXPERIENCES.

GOOD OLD MAYOR BURKE, LEARN WHILE DOING,
LIKE BONZO-GONZO ANTHONY GAIMARI IN WINCHESTER 'WHAT'S PRIME TIME?"

WHAT'S PRIME TIME, INDEED.  GABBY AIN'T READY FOR IT.

“I am looking forward to serving my community using my media experience,” said Gabrielle Follett Sumney. “While I am new to Medford and to community television, I am confident that I can learn from and support our very creative and dedicated citizens. I truly appreciate the opportunity to help this program grow and develop.” 


http://www.medfordma.org/2018/01/25/mayor-burke-appoints-3-members-to-cable-advisory-board/