Saturday, April 13, 2019

EDITORIAL TO THE MEDFORD POLICE

1,336,962 @ 12:28 pm
Saturday 4-13-19

I placed a Boston Magazine article I don't remember ever seeing before on my Facebook politics page. 


Oh my God, the FIRESTORM.


Look, I like Harry MacGilvray and John Ghilain, it was more about Hillary than about them. I don't like the bad actors, Paul Covino and Detective Mackowski and will deal with them shortly in a court of law, Federal court, over the Caraviello atrocity exacted on me because I dared ask about Stephanie Burke's alleged cover-up of a sex crime at the high school.

So here's the Boston article followed by my response to Harry and John  and the gang on Facebook:

https://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/2016/10/31/police-hillary-clinton-costume/?fbclid=IwAR2fTzAXmM08gsOii8Tm-juAX-EznRsc7NCjub1v4MoLA15aGKAnnz-q1HQ

I have the balls to fight and fight hard to better the city of Medford.

Stop fucking blaming the messenger and start protecting my right to go after misconduct at the Medford Housing Authority, Harvey, Frankie and Ronny (with pet piranha Arthur Deluca,) at TV3, Patrick Gordon's ignorance at Medford Community Media, Neil Osborne's phony bad act as a Human Rights Commissioner, and other misdeeds and alleged malfeasance in the city of Medford, ex police chief Leo "don't arrest my son" Sacco, Jr.

Grow up.

And what astonishes me when I'm just publishing an article only because it was in Boston Magazine and I had never seen it before, is that no one came to the rescue of a journalist when Covino and Mackowski signed off on what they absolutely knew was a fraudulent court case against a journalist. They wanted to cost me thousands of dollars, which they did, and harass me because I had the integrity to ask about a powerful politician's daughter having an alleged affair or sex with a teacher at Medford High School. So three things happened: 1)I was intimidated by a government official the minute Clerk Edward P. Finn attacked me violently and viciously on or about June 16, 2015; 2)after a police officer urged me to press charges when I was not going to, the police ganged up on me and forced my hand to drop the charges on Finn or they would come after the victim of a violent attack, 3)the police then used the assault on me to press phony charges on me. What is incredible is that I was just publishing a Boston magazine story. I like Harry and John Ghilain, and Mr. Ghilain gets credit for doing the right thing when Rumley and Caraviello attempted to have the police throw me out of Alden Chambers to deny my free speech rights. But you were all very silent when the mayor and her cronies trumped up phony charges and it costing me thousands of dollars to have Judge Michelle Hogan throw egg on Detective Mackowski's face. Harry, I don't care if a person we both know tapped you on the shoulder, I have told you and many other officers that - like a lawyer - you do not have free speech, for the simple reason that you are an officer of the law 24/7, and any action that seems biased can rise up in a court of law if you have to go under oath and discuss a parking ticket or a murder. I made that very clear before the Hillary/Trump event at Haines Square Dunkin. No one intimidated you like a government official demanding I NOT say anything about Finn slugging me which that "witness" saw first hand. That witness intimidated this witness and got away with it. So on December 3, 2015 I write to the police with a PUBLIC RECORDS REQUEST that Chief Sacco made a cottage industry of ignoring - not only my FOIA request but EVERYONE'S FOIA / Public Records Request, and 5 days later the police initiate phony charges against me. All of you yelling about me posting an article I just found were very quiet and missing in action when they came after me to shut me up. https://medford.wickedlocal.com/news/20170308/case-involving-city-council-president-tossed-out-of-court Where was the outrage then? Oh, right, I "deserve" it for providing everyone with video images from room 207 on pay-to-park, or the SWAT team saving a life, or going to Montvale to tape the police protest FOR the police while certain Medford people broke the police line. I have been further harassed by Sacco and Rumley, and you all know what happened to me a year ago which was cruel, not based in reality, and was done for RETALIATION. Retaliation for being a journalist. No one protected my family from a crazed stalker from Malden till I had to hire an attorney and get a 4 year HPO on the woman. When I brought it up to Sacco he said "You get the police service you deserve." A nasty, vicious comment. And then Sacco said "Sue me." So I went home and wrote an e mail to Leo Sacco Jr. stating "Leo, you told me to sue you. Who am I to defy a direct order from the chief of police? See you in court." And that court case is coming soon against Sacco, Caraviello, Covino, Mackowski and others. So I was left to twist in the wind because I provide this service and my video camera and THAT's Why Medford is going nowhere. My lawyer for Federal Court took very ill, very ill, so the case was delayed, but the statute of limitations is still alive and Caraviello and the officers that did this to me, with a horrible article from Marian Ryan in the Transcript to attack and defame me, all evidence of the alleged collusion. I had to fight to get this article in, but I won that battle as well. So have a heart and do your job: protect someone who is out there videotaping government officials doing bad things; filing open meeting law violations and in two cases finding out that our city government violates those laws: with impunity. Boo hoo, none of you have gone through what I have gone through for doing the right thing and taking down TV3, and removing the mayor's uncle from the Medford Housing Authority where he did not belong. I'm doing the job some of you get hundreds of thousands of dollars to do. You want to do coffee and hear my grievances? No police officer should engage in behavior that a certain active cop did against his wife and allegedly a business partner, no one mentioned here, and you all know that not much has changed since Clemente and Doherty engaged in Depositor's Trust and Exam scam. The crimes committed against my person, TV3 engaging in malicious destruction of property (attacking my car while I was at a city council meeting,) throwing a punch at me while I'm at the city council, Camuso calling the police to throw me out of Alden Chambers (he failed,) Caraviello and Rumley doing the same. You want to know why ten people show up every week at the council? No one wants to be harassed the way they ran Jeannie you know who out of town for just speaking up, or they attacks on Dr. Storella or Bob Penta. This isn't "oh poor me," not by a long shot. They attack everyone and anyone. Rumley once called TV3 "Equal opportunity slappers" and laughed - until I had the guts to work with a city councilor and nail them on the use of the "n" word and their abuse. Problem is, Rumley was ON that ugly board of directors and those policies he uses from the law office in Medford, paid for by taxpayers. So - honest to God - I didn't know I would ruffle feathers by posting the Boston magazine article, I found it interesting and not published here before. I like Harold MacGilvray and John Ghilain - if I didn't I wouldn't say it, y'all know that. And Mackowski and Covino will be on trial when the right legal team is in place. I am very upfront about who has been naughty and who has been nice. But give it up - Not only did I NOT push you to handcuff Hillary, I WARNED YOU GUYS ABOUT LAWYERS AND COPS HAVING LIMITED SPEECH RIGHTS, just because it can backfire you in court, but you guys didn't listen to my good advice. And I'm not a lawyer, just a writer with a clue. And clue to everyone: they persecute me in Medford on a daily basis for having the stones to do the job city officials and the police should be doing. Cleaning up Medford Housing Authority, TV3, the Disability Commission, all the creepy crawly things that are destroying Medford. And few have ever stood up for me and my right to help you. I'm disgusted by the entire thing. Grow up, something I told a recent male friend when he was out of line, grow up and do the right thing. None of us being perfect, those of us who try and invest the time to clean up our city can sleep at night, and could use some help from those being paid to actually protect and serve us.


Pageviews today
188
Pageviews yesterday
500
Pageviews last month
12,290

Pageviews all time history
1,336,962