Thursday, September 19, 2019

Do You Suffer from Mario Martin Syndrome????

1,401,170 @ 9:41 pm
153 @ 9:41 pm- 101 minutes, 153 hits...Art Deluca working overtime tonight...wow...he finally found a job!

Poor Mario was a legend in his own mind.
Backed by Michael Marks, Mario came in second to last.


Here's the story:

Lynne, people also forget candidates. 

Mario Martin thought he would win, he came in 2nd to last or something. He spent 3 hours on the phone with me telling me how he would win. My comment was "Stop trying to convince me and spend these 3 hours campaigning." 

Well, I was right. 

Remo Scarfo, George Sacco, the trick is to run repeatedly, which Tony knows all too well. Bob Cappucci should have kept running; Natalie Breen did and is getting traction second time around. 

The few of us plugged in might remember that a good teacher, John Amirault, ran for school committee. He would be a great addition. Nice person, respectful, sad that people fall away instead of running every couple of years and establishing their presence. I hope Mr. Amirault runs again. 

You know I'd love to have 20 politicians that I can sing the praises of. We don't want to complain all the time; sad thing is, in Medford, they cheat us and we have an obligation to complain.