Sunday, October 27, 2019

Hex Offender Stephanie Forces Another Fall by Editor in Exact Same Stairwell

1,425,266 @ 12:22 pm

Breaking


Editor fell down the same flight of stairs this morning.

A friend saw the horrible accident.

It MUST be the witch, Stephanie, throwing hexes

Friend ordered me to clean up the blood to fight infection...but if it is Stephanie's hexing, what good will that do?

Friend was being overly protective this morning.

If it is the hex of Stephanie, the fix is in, and this senior citizen needs to eradicate her witchcraft with stronger, better vibrations!

Guess I'll be stuck on the computer all day again.

Let me tell you something, falling down a flight of steps is frightening.  Twice in a month, even more frightening.

Bounty on my head?  At the rate I'm going my head might go rolling out the front door on its own.   Joe Sacco can pick it up and play basketball with it, he and Detective Mackowski

I feel like someone attacked me with George Scarpelli's broomstick from Otis, Mass.

Oh well, it is Halloween, after all, when Mr. Scarpelli was front page news in the Boston Globe 2015...and none of it good!