Thursday, March 26, 2020

5:15 pm in this Strange New World of Covid19

Pageviews yesterday
1,351
Pageviews last month
31,685
Pageviews all time history
1,580,342
Pageviews today
1,461
at 5:23 pm 

Has the world come to a standstill?

The Day The Earth Stood Still!

The cars are still SPEEDING outside my window, I hear a motorbike as well...5:16 pm.

When I walk across the street to get to the MBTA bus what I do is pull my cellphone out while in the crosswalk and aim it at the speedsters.

If they speed up WHILE I'm in the crosswalk I snap a photo.


For some of the reckless drivers I feel like
Moses parting the seas...and Moses didn't have a telephone and public records requests as tools in those days.  Amaaaaazing.

Exodus 14 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Red Sea Crossing

14 Now the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: “Speak to the children of Israel, that they turn and camp before Pi Hahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, opposite Baal Zephon; you shall camp before it by the sea. For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, ‘They are bewildered by the land; the wilderness has closed them in.’ Then I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, so that he will pursue them; and I will gain honor over Pharaoh and over all his army, that the Egyptians may know that I am the Lord.” And they did so.

26 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand over the sea, that the waters may come back upon the Egyptians, on their chariots, and on their horsemen.” 27 And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and when the morning appeared, the sea returned to its full depth, while the Egyptians were fleeing into it. So the Lord overthrew[f] the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. 28 Then the waters returned and covered the chariots, the horsemen, and all the army of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them. Not so much as one of them remained. 29 But the children of Israel had walked on dry land in the midst of the sea, and the waters were a wall to them on their right hand and on their left.