Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Fence Jumping Lessons for Michael Marks and Rick Caraviello, the new book by Colton Underwood

1,583,367 @ 1:05 pm
30,575 past month @ 12:31 pm
1,583,354 all-time page views 12:31 pm

1,583,354

True Story
That Jackass Francis Goodhue at Melrose TV

Goodhue: "Jay Severin's a fag."

JV: Frank, I can say that on TV and people can hate me, but it is First Amendment.  YOU, on the board of directors, can't say that."

Frank Goodhue: "Why?  There are no fags here!"

JV: Well, I'm glad you feel that way, I hate homosexuals too!"

Frank Goodhue: "You do???"

JV: Yes, after my last five husbands you would too!"

That was that for Melrose TV
Frank told the staff to stop helping me.
I took my tapes and left yet another
homophobic TV station

Steve Marra at TV 3
 "A fag's a fag, a spade's a spade, a (N WORD) is a (N WORD)...I don't discriminate."

AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THAT ENDED UP,
TV3 DISSOLVED BECAUSE OF THE USE OF THE N WORD!

duh!

AND THE CURRENT MEDFORD CITY COUNCIL LOVES PATRICK GORDON,
EVEN THOUGH A SIMILAR COMPLAINT HAS BEEN FILED ON HIM!

Jul 10, 2013 - The Medford City Council this afternoon is receiving the following ... Mayor orders Medford police investigation into allegations of hate speech at TV3 ... and discriminatory behavior while a member at TV3 [Medford Community ...
The Medford City Council this afternoon is receiving the following letter from ... to hate speech and discriminatory behavior while a member at TV3 [Medford ...
Jul 10, 2013 - Medford's public access station, TV3 Medford, is being investigated by the police for alleged hateful speech and discrimination directed toward ...


Colton Underwear - who leaped the fence on the Bachelor, probably to get away from the women he's allergic to, can now teach ON THE FENCE Caraviello and Cow-tipper Michael Marks how to decide which side of the fence to be on!

The secret is right here:

Now we all know I'm a jack of all trades
and master of many...so I'll let you in on a little secret...

if you trust my Gaydar...and you damn well should...

Colton Underwear speaking on this YouTube video sends my gaydar through the roooooof!

I don't need The Bachelor to see Colton has found himself a Beard on the Batch-Allure!


The queerest photo of all
Two guys on left
Two chicks on right
Oh, Puhleeeeze, Mary!