Wednesday, March 25, 2020

AN apology would prove she is sane; no apology is evidence that a "Loony" MBTA Lawyer Julie Ciollo Wants To DENY us Public Information Because I Called her a WITCH

A SANE PERSON WOULD APOLOGIZE FOR THEIR WRONGFUL CONDUCT.

AN APOLOGY IS ALL IT TAKES TO WHITE OUT THE WORD 'CRAZED ATTORNEY" and put this post in DRAFT!

NO APOLOGY IS EVIDENCE OF CRAZINESS.



The Public's Right to Know is Paramount and Sacred to us here At Information Central

However, a little parody helps when dealing with barking lawyers.

Crazy Loony Julie
attacks an elder fellow - gay
Garden variety homophobia 
from
an unpopular MBTA

Her libelous rants are many
                  with legal expertise so hollow
             We'll have to file a complaint upon
                      the witch they call Ciollo 

Sheesh - I had a nutty business partner decades ago named Julie.  At this point I've become highly allergic to that name!     Where's Bobby Sherman when I need him? 


                     We are - indeed - the Mad Magazine of Medford Politics and Sleazy Attorneys



c)Attorney Ciollo doesn't like being characterized as a "witch," yet her libelous rants have no place in this request for public documents, so if I want to characterize Attorney Ciollo as a 'witch" - which my readers tend to enjoy when an attorney goes rogue - it is far better than what Ciollo is doing - committing libel in these letters to your office - while she shoots the messenger.   And how does my calling her a "witch"  impact a public record's request ??? when I referred to Mark E Rumley, former solicitor, as the attorney with the unclean hands it had no bearing on my obtaining public documents.  This is a distraction by Ciollo and has little to do with the public's right to be informed.


If Attorney Ciollo likes to be the bully and fling mud, yet is oh so sensitive about being called a "witch," I will try my best to refer to her in the future as the "libelous attorney with unclean hands" now that Mr. Rumley has retired from city hall.   I'll plagiarize myself.

Ciollo is attempting to chill speech.  I'm letting a couple of lawyers view her unprofessional responses to your office to see if suing the MBTA for libel will help Ciollo clean up her act.

But again - I submit - Ciollo's characterizations are designed to distract.  I'm very predictable with my writings and my job is to enlighten the public.  The thanks that I am getting for the Brady List and the L'Italien Report - from the public - warms my heart as I know that this volunteer effort safeguards the public and enlightens those who do not know how to stay safe when a bus driver phones the police because an elder person calmly asked for her bus driver number.

I have more public requests regarding the MBTA.  The public's right to know supersedes Attorney Ciollo's smear campaign on a journalist working hard to make the T put improvements in place that protect the public.

One has to have a sense of humor dealing with maniacs like Ciollo.   Referring to libelous "attorney" Ciollo as a maniac  should never be used to keep the public in the dark regarding reckless driving and insane behavior on the roadways by a driver we pay for driving us from point a to point b safely.  Ciollo's chaotic bus driver failed to do that, but took money from passengers while not being held to the highest of standards.  And THAT should be Attorney Ciollo's goal, not besmirching someone advising her that someone could have been killed by a crazed bus driver choosing to drive into oncoming traffic simply because she was in a hurry.   For shame.

Thank you.

Respectfully submitted,

Joe Viglione