Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Retired Attorney David Skerry Praises Editor of this Publication


Prominent Medford attorney

David Paul Skerry, said to

Joe Viglione on the telephone


"You're a good journalist. You're a better journalist than a lawyer."

David must be a faithful reader of

www.joeviglione.com
proof that I'm a damn fine journalist!


Please note: I am NOT a lawyer.

"He's a seasoned courtroom veteran"
Atty Skerry said to the court...
and you know the outcome:

I FORCED HIS CLIENT TO DISSOLVE

and David laughed all the way
TO THE BANK!


In a library in Somerville I said to Mr. Skerry about his attorney son, Brian:



"All due respect but...I've probably won more cases than your son."



David Skerry's reply: "You probably have!"



In front of former Judge Isaac Borenstein
Brian D. Skerry said
"He's the KING of the bloggers!"


You know it, Brian!

And so does Patrick Gordon!!!!