Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Knight/Kamuso Konspiracy @ Elks Club???

373,554 all-time hits, 10:13 am
373,572 @ 10:35 am  18 in 22 minutes
___________________________________________________________


While our fractured city has potholes and empty storefronts, what are two classless fools, Adam Knight and Paul Camuso allegedly talking about at the Elk's Club near my home?

That's right, they are talking about this magazine.


Two of the three clowns of the Medford City Council aren't out there doing the people's business like I am.  They are talking, allegedly, about this magazine.



After the screening of TERMINATOR GENISYS last night a fellow walking by as the audience was leaving the theater (I stay for the credits...and good thing, there was a bonus look at the next Terminator follow-up fifth sequel) saw me writing and shouted out "It's great, give it a good review" (he was walking along the section at the iMax that had PRESS ONLY on each seat.) 


It kinda dispels the notion that Adam Knight's lie put out there. 

My oh my, Adam lies to the community that his better has no "press credentials" when, ho hum, this writer was reviewing films in Boston before that disrespectful little upstart was even born.  Before that ungrateful political whore ever bothered poor Charlie Shannon with his twisted tongue and bad manners.

________________________________

Adam Knight and Paul Camuso have no respect for their elders. Look at them go after their own colleagues like drunken piranha.
___________________________________

In 1969 when I started my first magazine I was reviewing films in Boston, a few years later at the Meadow Glen and the Wellington Drive-Ins.  

Adam Fright and Drunken Kamuso weren't even born yet.  Before Paul Camuso betrayed his brothers and sisters in Alcoholics Anonymous, that drunk never drinking responsibly, yours truly was writing movie reviews.

Hey, drunken Paul, there's something called drinking responsibly.  As readers know I rarely, if ever, have a drink.  BUT this week was different. You see, I took the bus and the train into town. If the bus and train drivers are chauffeuring the iconic film critic, he just might go to a lounge and have a drink or two...


Hey Paul, I had a drink last night, while you were allegedly talking about me.  Nice to have a frosty one on a warm summer night.  Here Paul...want a drink?  On me...it might calm you down.

The only problem is that I know you are seething with envy at my press credentials and I'm afraid in your drunken stupor, Paul Camuso, you might grab them from me...or try to grab something else.


Dating material you are not!  HA HA...better call K-9 and keep that old alky away from the people he's required to do the business of!

HA HA...

(definitions:
al·ky
Ėˆalkē/
noun
informal
noun: alkie
  1. an alcoholic.
    _____________________________________________________________


Hey Paul, I had two drinks last week after Magic Mike XXL (what does THAT stand for? Extra Extra Large???)

And the beautiful thing about it?  You weren't anywhere near me...praise the Lord!

Do Medford a favor, Paul, and resign.  Medford wants it.

Medford does NOT like Paul Camuso or his  coarse raillery that he issues so frequently at the council,  aimed to interrupt and interfere with "the people's business" and to hurt people Camuso is not fit to shine the shoes of.  With his tongue.
________________________________


Adam Knight is the laughing stock of the 18 candidates on the current sign-up sheet.

It's his own fault.

We have serious issues in Medford, people, and those two creeps can only talk about....me? 


Give them both a permanent vacation from Medford politics and let our city heal!