Friday, July 10, 2015

Mark Rumley Letter - July 9, 2014

387,615 @ 12:43 PM

This was sent to one of my lawyers and to me from the City Solicitor, July 9, 2014

_______________________________________

Dear Joseph:

In light of your request to meet with me this week I thought that I would respond to your email since I am on vacation until Monday.

As you know as City Solicitor I am legal counsel to the City but I do not have the Executive prerogatives of the Mayor.. Even so, when I return to City Hall on Monday I will print out your email and bring it to the Mayor's office.


Finally, since you have contacted me on the issue of access television, for your information  I am attaching to this email a copy of a recent letter that I sent to MCC.

Very truly yours,


Mark Rumley
City Solicitor
THE DEMAND LETTER TO FRANK PILLERI WAS ENCLOSED. IT IS BEING SENT TO THE DIVISION OF PUBLIC CHARITIES TODAY, JULY 10, 2015



On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 3:40 PM, Joseph Viglione <j wrote:

                                                                                                                        July 9, 2014
Mark Rumley
City Solicitor
85 George P. Hassett Drive
Medford, MA 02155




 

 
      In a letter dated July 7, 2014, City Solicitor Mark E. Rumley responded to the dissolution papers filed by Francis R. Pilleri, Jr., the “president” of embattled 501c3 non-profit Medford Community Cablevision, Inc.     Rumley has given MCC TV3 and Frank Pilleri until 4:30 PM on Thursday, July 24, 2014 to turn over pertinent data, including canceled checks (both sides) and bank records or “the City of Medford will take appropriate legal action which will include but not be limited to filing an objectix>n—to the request of Medford Community Cablevision Inc. to voluntarily dissolve as a Massachusens not-for-profit corporation.  “